This is an incredibly delicious vegetable side dish recipe that is simple to make. This recipe takes less than 20 minutes and is bursting with flavor from parmesan and lemon!
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, or oil of choice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- lemon zest, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the trimmed asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Evenly top with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is just starting to brown.
- Add the lemon zest in an even layer to the top of the asparagus. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: vegetable side dish recipes
- Method: oven roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 1.9 grams
- Fat: 9.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.6 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 7.3 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 4.7 grams
- Fiber: 1.9 grams
- Protein: 5.9 grams
Keywords: baked asparagus