- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure stevia powder (1 packet)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1–2 cups ice
- sunflower seeds
- coconut chips
- banana slices
- Place all of the ingredients, except the ice, into the blender.
- Blend on high until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add ice, starting with 1 cup, until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Pour into a bowl and add desired toppings. Enjoy!
- Calories: 477
- Sugar: 16 grams
- Fat: 19 grams
- Carbohydrates: 62 grams
- Protein: 20 grams