No mayo? No problem! This Avocado Egg Salad recipe is perfect without any mayonnaise at all.
- 1/2 of a large avocado
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon country dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (not pictured)
- 1 (scant) tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped (not pictured)
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on your favorite bread, in a wrap, or on top of a bed of lettuce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 10