This is a breakfast that tastes like healthy apple pie! Take a few minutes to combine the ingredients of these Apple Pie Overnight Oats and your breakfast is ready to go in the morning! Eat these warm or cold.
- 1 large or 2 small apples (1 1/2 cups apple cubes)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup collagen
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Start by chopping the apples into small pieces. I like to leave the skin on my apples because it provides more nutrients, but you can peel them if you prefer.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped apples, oats, cinnamon, sweetener, almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Divide the mixture into two equal servings, in bowls with covers or in mason jars. Any airtight container will work.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, the oats can be served cold, at room temperature, or warmed up. I prefer this recipe warmed up like apple pie! You can microwave it for about 30 seconds or on the stovetop for a few minutes.
*This amount can be reduced based on your personal preference. When eaten warm, I thought this was perfect. When eaten cold, it was a little too sweet for me.
- I used Vital Proteins Marine Collagen (Unflavored) for this recipe
- I used Lankanto Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener with Erythritol for this recipe
Links to products are affiliate links.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-12 hours
- Category: breakfast recipes
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 419
- Sugar: 16 grams
- Fat: 6.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 54 grams
- Fiber: 11.6 grams
- Protein: 31 grams
Keywords: Apple Pie Overnight Oats