These Paleo Pancakes are made with no flour, yet look just like regular pancakes!
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato (from about 1 small sweet potato)
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (from about 1 large banana)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Alternatively, you can whisk the ingredients together well in a bowl. Make sure the sweet potato and banana are well mashed before you do this.
- Gently heat some oil over medium low to low heat (I like coconut oil for these).
- Pour 1/8 cup batter or less for each pancake into the pan. (I do 2 at a time) Allow the pancake to cook completely on one side before flipping, about 5 minutes.
- Gently life the edges of the pancake all around with a spatula and then gently flip the pancake. Cook on the second side 2-3 more minutes.
- Repeat until you’ve cooked all the pancakes. This recipe will make 12-24 small pancakes, depending on how small you make them.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 35
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 41.9mg
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 62mg