Made without flour or refined sugar, these Apple Peanut Butter Blender muffins are an easy gluten-free breakfast that the kids love!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4–1 cup diced apple (from about 1 medium apple)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except the diced apple very well. Stir in the apple (don’t blend it). Fill each muffin cup almost to the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tray (they will stick if you don’t let them cool first). Enjoy!
*Adapted from my 5-ingredient blender muffins
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes